Cookies

Sunday 15 November 2015

A TRAGIC DAY FOR FRANCE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

I had just landed back on my Island and within hours even before I had recovered from my exhaustive trip, I received news of a big tragedy that had struck Paris. I have no words to say except our condolences to the families of the victims and for the speedy recovery of those injured and scared for life. Let there be LIGHT in this hour of darkness. Let there be HEALING. Let there be PEACE. The Dark Ones are battling for their very survival but their days are numbered, dwindling down, as we shift from 3D to 5D. On 11/11 at 11.11am I had shifted Dimension rapidly shifting between 3D and 5D flux, and given a personal message. I was ready and a Master appeared. Only this I can reveal. OR NI TOR FOR. There is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment