Cookies

Wednesday 4 November 2015

THE SASQUATCH SPEAKS VIA TAOHERMIT

The majority of people still think that Sasquatch/Yeti is nothing but made- up and thus non- existent. They say there is yet no official scientific proof. Same situation with UFOs, but of late there are more people believing UFOs. And the disclosure of UFOs will not come from any Government but the mass appearance in our skies maybe imminent. As for me, UFO and Sasquatch are as real as my nose. I just know they exist. It is hard to describe my deep belief and feelings about both. UFOs I had seen many times, but never a Sasquatch or Yeti in Asia, yet I feel a sort of connection. Recently I was shown an article via a friend, Tomas Qubeck , by Sunbow Truebear, a Native Canadian who had contacted and conversed telepathically with a Sasquatch. Sasquatch wants his message to Humanity to be known and so I shall do so in a series of postings, starting tomorrow. By the way, I shall be going abroad again and so my next postings maybe a bit delayed, have patience. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment