Cookies

Saturday 31 October 2015

GLIMPSE INTO 2016 (AND YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT)

I decided to have a sneak peep into 2016, Year of Fire Monkey. Just a glimpse and not detailed analysis as I have things to do and catch up. There could be escalation of tension in East Asia and conflicts between China, Philippines (and thus US indirectly) and even between China and Taiwan militarily. The video below will explain China’s stand on issues. Strong words from Chinese Ambassador to UN. Most disturbing was the announcement by M. Keshe, the Iranian Nuclear Physicist, who made news with his Free Plasma energy, which I am still monitoring and awaiting for more information. Then he came with a shocker- he announced that North America continent will break up from South America via a devastating earthquake. He did not specify the date but said he has the information but will not reveal it (yet). He expects great chaos, death and destruction to the extent that US will recall all their warships home to house the thousands upon thousands of homeless survivors. In my own calculation, I did a mistake. I had thought a disaster will be on 22/7/2015 and of course nothing happened (to my relief- never mind my embarrassment). However at the back of my mind, Year of Fire Monkey was more likely. You bet when I get more reliable information via all my means, I shall post it here. Meantime, enjoy the video. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment