Cookies

Saturday 17 October 2015

INFORMAION OVER LOAD AND INFORMATION LOST BY ATTACK

My friends, I am sad to report that recently I had made notes about very important information I received and was about to gather the disjointed info into a more cohesive and readable format but my notes disappeared from my pc before I have time to digest the information or saved it. Actually this is the second time I lost vital information. I had used recovery softwares but they were useless.The Ascended Masters had warned about various forms of attack on Light Warriors of the First and Last hours before. I had also mysteriously lost valuable articles and till today it is a mystery how this occurred and the latest was tonight, where my valuable was in my pocket and it just disappeared. No, not by a pick pocket, that I am certain as no one was near me as I walked down the road. I shall try to recall what I knew and post it in the near future. However I shall make a retreat and be quiet for some time as I have to gather my thoughts, protect myself by using my know how and ground myself well. The information I received was volumous. It was a break through in my quest for Truth and Understanding. OR NI TOR FOR. …………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment