Cookies

Sunday 11 October 2015

I DON’T THINK ANY MODERN VET CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM YET A VILLAGE HEALER SHOWED HOW IT CAN BE DONE

I put this video up because it really shows why modern vetinarians don’t have all the answers and yet the simple village man in the Mongolian Gobi desert could save a new born camel’s life with his unique traditional skills. Although this is a full length film, 1 hr 25 mins,it is worth seeing. The short version has been copy righted and so unable to post here.In a parallel thinking, I see that traditional healing arts will be needed rather than be discarded in this modern world. I predict healing by Sound, Colour and Energy will play impotant roles in the near future. That is why I am happy to be Reiki Code Healer in addition to my other main stream training. OR NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment