Cookies

Saturday 2 July 2016

A MESSAGE FOR PEOPLE OF JAPAN

I knew of this bit of information years ago but new sources kept coming and it sort of confirmed the initial Buddhist source. However I was still hesitant to make it public until I received the latest warning note from Ashtar. But my blog do not have even one Japanese reading it. By Divine intervention, I was able to get a few contacts indirectly recently and thus this message to people of Japan will not be wasted. I timed this release for the Japanese contacts to see it here. It is time they must know. As usual, use your own discretion of what the message conveys. However, I feel it to be accurate. Let me tell you something about this Ashtar. He is the Commander of a Galactic Fleet that patrols in our skies and atmosphere. I believe his is a Pleidian from Pleides system. Of late there has been almost no more channelings from him. He suddenly went quiet. (And I think I know the reason). When the Malaysian Airlines MH370 went missing in it’s flight to Beijing, he made a rare statement. I had not mentioned it because it was too bizarre. I happen to have the radar footage of the disappearance of the plane and it collaborates well with what Ashtar said. However let me reveal that the authorities may never find the debris of the plane. And the passengers did not die. But back to his very important message for Japan. I have done my best to get in touch via my contacts to a group of Japanese University students, whom I hope will analyze the message and take heed. I don’t know why I got this material but Spirit is getting into my radar more often these days. There are no coincidences. Everything is perfect. People of Japan must take heed and amend their ways to reduce their karmic debt. OR NI TOR FOR. ………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment