Cookies

Sunday 10 July 2016

I AM IN THE 5TH DIMENSION, WITH PROOF

I have to report this phenomena fast to prove it’s authancity. It happened last night. My wife alerted me to a UFO near the moon. I saw a Full moon and an object near it. I stared it for a moment and rushed to get my mobile phone to snap some photos. As I had mentioned long ago, we do see UFOs now and then and there was a lull in UFO activities round our area for at least 3 months. I got a bit confused when both my wife and daughter commented of the crescent shaped moon and the object beside it. But I saw a Full moon, and my photo also showed a Full moon with the object beside. Then it occurred to me that it is only the 4th day of the new moon, so it must be a crescent, as the full moon will be seen only by 20th July. When I realized that, I went back to our balcony and saw a crescent moon with no object near it anymore. It was less than 5 minutes ago when I saw a Full moon with the UFO. I got in touch with my sister in Singapore and she said there was the crescent moon but no UFO. This is bizarre. By the laws of Physics, you can’t see a Full moon yesterday. But why did I see a Full moon (with UFO) and it even showed up in my photo?? I am not in the business of cheating, lying, etc. What do I gain to photoshop it? A few nights ago I had a strange dream- I saw very colorful clouds in the sky, like in another world. It is not the first time though his happened in my dreams, but it occurred after a long time. Then tired of meditating or doing I Ching divination, I started to converse with the Universe and Universe gave me an answer in 3 days loud and clear!! Then now the Full moon issue, which is bigger than the UFO thing to me. Yes, for a fleeing moment, I was in 5th Dimension somehow and brought back my proof. It means I had jumped an octave higher in the Here and Now of the 5D. It will happen to only those who are ready and not before. In the 5D there is no Space or Time but Unity. There is Multidimensionality. There are no limitations. In going into 5D, one must transmute the 3D physical body and 4D astral body to 5D Lightbody. It starts with first experiencing 5D dreams. Have no fear but faith, do your meditations and say those mantras. Your incarnations in Pleides and in the Violet Temple of Venus helps a lot. Everything is as it should be, there are no coincidences. I Bless you all. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment