Cookies

Wednesday 10 August 2016

HOPI CALLS FOR PRAYER FOR JAPAN

Remember in one of my recent posting, I tried to warn people of Japan? I failed to get even one Japanese to visit my Blog. Now, the Hopi Native American has called for a Prayer for Japan. I suspect they know something of the same information I have of an impending event coming to Japan. I have some links to the Native Americans and I know we have to take the Hopi seriously. Please, people, if you have any contacts in Japan, inform them. On our part, we need to pray for Japan. I am doing my part everyday for the world in my prayers and ceremonies. Today during my prayers for Mother Earth, I could feel very strongly Mother Earth’s Love cascading towards me. Now I know why, she weeps at my lone effort. The video below is in Japanese. Never mind if you don’t understand, but the message is about Love, Prayers and Humanity must change for the better to have a chance. We are all connected, what we do for Japan, we do it for ourselves. OR NI TOR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment