Cookies

Sunday 7 August 2016

JUST SOME GOSSIP LIKE GRANDMOTHERS DO, NOTHING IMPORTANT, YOU MAY SKIP IF NO TIME TO READ

I am sitting on a plastic stool, in my tiny garden, looking at the late night sky, like I always do at this time. My cup of coffee beside me. It is a quiet night and no breeze felt, although I am only about 2km from the beach. I usually sleep rather late and so the last one to turn in. I appreciate the quiet of the night. My old wall clock, since the days of my late Dad, ticking away. I managed to revive it for it has stopped several times. It had been ticking for the past 46 years or more. And imagine you are here sitting in front of me. Suddenly I am in the mood; what if I tell you………..this month of August will have some shattering event, somewhere in a city with a nearby Military Base, perhaps in the USA. People are in the streets, running here and there totally confused, not knowing what really is happening. From the skies, something flew by so fast with a loud whistling sound, quite eerie, and hit the ground somewhere. Some buildings have collapsed, and looked like a layer cake, the floors compacted over one another. Other buildings were in total ruins, with jagged metal, glass, bricks exposed. It was complete mayhem really. Far away it seems to have some sort of a huge mushroom- like cloud forming. Bodies were laying about every where, some were like even sort of melted and stuck onto some molten rocks. No one is sure of what caused it- a radioactive asteroid or a Nuke attack? What if I tell you should Nibiru be spotted in December, then March/April of 2017 will change the world as we know it now forever? That its effect can last up to 155 days? (5 months). And what if I tell you that if Nibiru is not spotted in December 2016, then the “Event” will occur in 2018, 2019 or 2020? And what if I tell you that all Prophecies will come to pass? OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment