Cookies

Sunday 8 January 2017

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION



This is going to be either the biggest hoax or the real thing but a psychic friend confirmed it to be 98% possibility. I alerted him to the message and needed his confirmation as it is a very important matter. I had tested the information and also got a “Truth” answer. The message via Ken Dunn is that Prime Creator in the next 7 days will take back our Free Will, so everyone will have to decide whether they are for the Light or Darkness and no in- between, now, because those of the Dark will meet their Fate. The Blue Avians had sealed Earth and no one can escape or enter and that is why the surviving Dracos , the over Lords of the Cabal, had to remain hiding here and can’t escape dimensionally. All the Angels, Archangels and their Legions as well as the Galactics, are ready to act on Prime Creator’s green light. It will begin with a huge blast of Energy on 14th Jan, 2017 and “The Event” will start. It spells the end for the Annunaki, Reptilians and Mothman. Their souls will be destroyed. What you sow, you gonna reap.
On Saturday 7th I heard the most weird thunder in the afternoon, which actually did not sound like the conventional one and I knew some battle was going on in the Heavens. The other sign was my previous report about the Moon being Full when it should be a crescent. I am getting the picture now. These are all signs to warn me. And then the message I got from Kent. Also, all of a sudden I was told to get some crystals for protection and managed to find time to get my Obsidian, Agate, Tektite and Amber. This was a direct message to me. Using the Chinese Almanac, the date seems to be more likely on Sunday 15th January as my prediction because it is a day of the Year Breaker combined with the Bad Qi of  ‘Remove”. I hope you folks will spread this post of mine to your circle of family and friends. I Bless you all, OR NI TOR FOR.
………………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment