Cookies

Thursday 5 January 2017

THE MOON PLAYING TRICKS ON ME AGAIN



I had another topic in mind but I need to post this first because it is rather strange and eerie. It takes precedence for it to be authentic. It was my wife who alerted me to the strange appearance of the Moon on the 7th day of the Chinese Lunar month (4th Jan, 2017). What we saw was that the Moon, is still a Crescent because it is only the 7th day of the month, has a strange halo around it, with some pinkish light and also there is something behind it. Not sure what. It was strange though. I decided to take a snapshot to have a closer look when I enlarge it but what a shock I got!! I don’t even have to enlarge the picture. IT WAS A FULL MOON! And this shouldn’t be.





Although I have some theories about this anomaly, if anyone who can throw some light into this matter, please get in touch with me. OR NI TOR FOR.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment