Cookies

Wednesday 5 April 2017

TOTALLY KOed




The recent blasts of Gamma Energy from our Sun was very intense and many, including me, were much affected. I was totally KOed, feeling so tired and in pain, my concentration being disturbed. I went on a healing mode to heal myself. Two days ago was the worst, felt drained out. Unable to perform my prayers nor meditation.You may have felt tired, emotionally on a roller coaster, dizzy, aches and pains in various parts of the body, buzzing in the ears, vivid dreams, memory loss, flu- like attacks, headaches, migraines, and so on.
Mother Earth is changing big time too, over the next weeks the weather will be freaky – torrential rains, mudslides, flooding, earthquakes, volcanic activities, hurricanes and so on. More will leave their bodies and it is their choice. Politics too will hog the limelight. It seems Obama was arrested via a very reliable source but no others mentioned it yet, so I can’t confirm. The death of David Rockefellar left a vacuum in Cabal leadership and chaos amongst them. Moreover, I feel that before Year of Rooster is out, mainstream science ill reveal the truth of Aliens and UFOs. Eyes to the sky. OR NI TOR FOR.


No comments:

Post a Comment