Cookies

Thursday 20 April 2017

WHAT’S GOIN’ ON ?



Some things seem to go very fast; other issues seem to take a long time to resolve. Time, for one, is speeding up. I see Energies and these days, it is very confusing. One night I stood in front of a building and in front of me was total darkness, blank and empty but in actual case there should have been another building in front. I was puzzled. For a moment I couldn’t tell where I was. I was that disorientated and can’t explain this experience. What I know is the Schumann Resonance from the original 7.83Hz had risen to something like over 49Hz, which shows Mother Earth is really shifting big time. The pictures (below) I took today differed in only minutes. See the big difference- the first showed a Golden yellow cloud among the dark rain clouds, then suddenly it disappears after I took the photo. Can someone help explain this sign to me?






Lately I had another small shock - one of my trusted Source of intel had been infiltrated and the info is less accurate. The Source had been warned anyway. The fight between Light and Dark forces has increased and although the Dark ones know they will be defeated, yet they are fighting ever so much harder, but they are just delaying their demise. For sure poor USA will be in deep shit for Captain America (Donald Trump, the War President) will fight wars with Syria, then with Iran, followed by N. Korea, Russia and finally China will join in. I have many friends in US, I hope they will pray hard for themselves and their loved ones. I can only do what I can. OR NI TOR FOR.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment