Cookies

Wednesday 16 May 2018

CELEBRATION OF THE FORCES OF LIGHT IN MY COUNTRY



It was a resounding Victory for the Forces of Light in my country- we kicked out the former Government of Thieves, Cheats, Liars, Racists, Looters and Fear Mongers. My Feng Shui and I Ching calculations were spot on. I put my reputation at great risk by foretelling the Future of my country and broadcasting it in FB and here. In my circle of other Feng Shui Masters, none dared to forecast the Future of how this Election will go. But I am different and Fear nothing in 3D. Among the Professionals of my day job, I am the only one who thinks differently and always said things will get better. My colleagues had given up Hope, they are full of Negative thoughts and majority are Sceptics and Pessimists. Yet they are highly educated. That is what Fear can do to you Humans. Really I think the majority didn’t think the then Opposition will be able to give a decisive defeat on the ruling Party of 60 years.
In the hours of the Election, I had been receiving disturbing reports by citizens about obstacles being put to prevent citizens to vote. The quick reporting then prevented other centres of Polling stations falling into the same. People were united in all fronts. I felt the Energy being very heavy and forming a Wall. I then decided to say my 3 Powerful Mantras to break the heavy and dark Energies. In fact I seldom use the 3 Mantras together as it unleash a Powerful Energy. But I had to do it a 2nd time when things seemed to get worse. Another  Master Lightworker in the country had also emanated the Positive Energies on his own and later told me so. Thus I was not fighting alone. The drama went right into the early hours of 4am when it was finally officially announced that Pakatan Harapan, a coalition of 3 Opposition Parties had finally won and overthrown the most corrupt government we ever had. We the citizens made History. Our solidarity and unity was unprecedented. There were many heroes and heroines. To our horror, later the King had delayed or might have refused to swear in the new Prime Minister and once again, the whole country was in a dilemma. Again I had to unleash my Mantras and finally by 11pm the next day our beloved new Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohammad was officially sworn in and declared the Prime Minister. Now Justice will be done. Change is happening at speed of Light and all will be revealed and guilty ones will face the long arms of the Law. OR NI TOR FOR.
…………

No comments:

Post a Comment