Cookies

Friday 4 May 2018

THIS MONTH OF MAY WHERE TAURUS RULES



Can’t believe it is May already. Indeed Time is being compressed and moving fast forward. Every Psychic I know said the coming Energies are unprecedented. And I am feeling it. I am still doing my intense Meditations and Co- creating abilities for my Country. For come this 9th May, it will be make or break for many of us in the country. So many of my country men/women had been brained washed and shackled by their religion. Typical Archonic control. But soon come 9th May, things will change. From the Heavens, come the Light Energies that will defeat the Dark Forces.


Let me, with The Tao’s backing, tell you what will come this May. There will be drastic changes. The Old will need to leave, it is the Death of the Old energies; Justice will come. It is a Revolutionary change; things will be shaken up, and a shift in Consciousness along with it. Anyone trying to cheat will be exposed bare for Darkness cannot hide anymore with the thinning veil. The 3rd Dimension and 4th Dimension are merging, Birthing to the new 5th Dimension and as such, anything Negative and of the Dark simply cannot survive. There will be a shift in Power structure and on a Global scale, China, will be even more powerful. In my country, it means a change in government despite all odds stacked against the Reformasi Movement. I had a Prophetic dream. I saw the Bull Taurus standing tall and strong, deflecting a Tiger’s attack.  OR NI TOR FOR.
…………….

No comments:

Post a Comment