Cookies

Saturday 7 July 2018

THAI EX- NAVY SEAL DIED IN RESCUE MISSION


Sad to report the first casualty involving a retired Thai Navy SEAL diver, Saman Gunan (38 years old) who died on his way back after delivering supplies to the trapped 13 in the Cave. I extend my deep condolences to his bereaved family. Sgt. Saman Gunan – you are a Hero and we all salute you. He had volunteered to help in the Rescue Mission. He was a very fit Triathelete and kept his fitness level by exercising daily his close friends said. 

 This and due to the coming Monsoon season have taken a notch up in the Rescue of the stranded 12 Thai boys and their Coach. The oxygen level inside the cave where the 13 are still stranded had gone down and rescuers had to plan something fast if they are ever going to bring them up all alive.
I had again made contact with the Guardian Spirit of the Cave and asked it to help protect them and the Spirit agreed but still told me that “2 will not make it.’ This was the same message I received earlier on. Will Saman’s death spare the “2”? But the Cave Spirit was specific –the 2 mentioned were about the 12 boys and the Navy SEAL’s death took me aback. I am relying on a friend in Thailand to indicate to me the start of the real rescue because I will need to meditate and say my Mantras to help them out. Meantime let us all Pray for their early and successful rescue. OR NI TOR FOR.


No comments:

Post a Comment