Cookies

Sunday 1 July 2018

THE LOST BOYS OF THAILAND

Last Saturday, on 23rd June, 12 boys from a local soccer team and their Coach decided to explore the local cave, Tham Luang Nang Non Cave after their soccer practiCe. They chained their bicycles and went to explore the cave


Their disappearance had gripped the whole nation of Thailand for 7 days now. International rescue teams had only recently joined in the search and rescue efforts. Heavy rains had flooded the complex systems of the cave, making the search very difficult even for Navy seal divers. Time is indeed running out for them.



I am now involved in the spiritual sense. In my psychic investigation on their 5th day of disappearance , I detected that they were all still alive. However when I repeated the same question the next day, I detected that only 8 o 9 were still alive. I was shocked. And I could not detect any thing about their Coach. I decided to send them Energy Healing to keep their spirits up and their physical condition stronger so that they can survive until rescuers can come to their aid. But it was strange because the first salvo of Energy I sent- was blocked and dissipated! Like something was blocking the Energy I sent.This had never happened before. After I rested and gather my thoughts, I went into a more concentrated meditative mode and re- send the Energies. This time there was a break through and they received the boost of Energy. This I know and could feel it.





I had make another psychic investigation and I got the following – they will be found by Monday 2/7 or Tuesday 3/7. I hope so as time is running out for them the longer they are lost. OR NI TOR FOR.




No comments:

Post a Comment