Cookies

Monday 22 October 2012

MORE TIPS FOR THIS DECEMBER 2012

It all seems so quiet and normal now, but really, do enjoy what is left of our 3D world as things may change so much soon. There are tremendous energies being beamed to Earth (and all the Planets) and those who are sensitive will feel it. Like I do. Some of these symptoms are being very tired, insomnia, skin allergies, dizziness, body aches and pains and so on. I have been prompted too give more information as main stream newspapers will never publish it. What the media don’t say does not mean everything is status quo, far from it. In fact Earthquakes had been downgraded in intensity so as not to alarm people. I had noticed quite a number of my readers come from a neighbouring country all of a sudden since I posted my latest blog “Survival Tips for December 2012”. This had given me encouragement to reveal more. So here goes – Actually a very important date not well known outside the circle of Truth Seekers is 12/12/2012. Between 12th Dec, 2012 and 21st Dec 2012 is the crucial point in Time. Remember the Mayan end date of 21st Dec, 2012 is the completion of a Cycle. Everything would be decided by then. All Time Lines will converge on 12/12/12 and what this means is that all permutations and combinations of events will converge at that one date in Time. In other words all possibilities will be energized and be played out for all, according to their choice in this Planet of Free Will. In the mean time, I strongly suggest that we engage in high vibrational activities like meditation, prayers and to radiate Love and Light. The key is to ask for help and guidance from the Enlightened Ones, and ask you must! Ever since I had asked Thoth to show me the Truth, I had been given access to many Sources. I am the Tao Hermit and I have spoken my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment