Cookies

Wednesday 31 October 2012

THINGS ARE HEATING UP TO 21st DECEMBER

My words can’t express my sympathies for the people of Eastern USA who were hit by Hurricane Sandy. Such devastation, mayhem and disorder. This had also affected Haiti and the Caribbean. And the loss of precious lives too. But elsewhere, it is also not a rosy picture because there was a minor earthquake in Philippines, and a Cyclone is heading to Chennai, India and few days ago, Vietnam was hit by a ferocious storm. Where the weather is fine, communal riots had occurred in Myanmar and Indonesia today (31/10/2012). My sources had said there will be something big occurring in October but I did not take it seriously when nothing much happened until a few days ago. Over here in my Island, Buddhist and Taoist Temples had their own sessions of intense prayers for world peace and stability. The respective Chief Monks did not say much, just asked the devotees to ‘come let us pray”. The Monk from the local Hills came down to the town to buy provisions from a friend of mine and his parting words was “just be prepared”. Just a few days back, I had connected with Mother Earth, Gaia, in a prayer and had several spiritual experiences. The best was, I found my long lost Crystal back! Although I don’t have a Crystal Skull, I know my Crystal will play an important role from now on. I lost it for about 5 years. Crystals come from deep in the Earth, and are conscious entities. They are known to disappear and reappear by themselves. I await more experiences. So today I just want to remind all my friends that events will now be speeded up and has to occur before 21st Dec, 2012. “Just be prepared”. Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment