Cookies

Saturday 8 March 2014

MAS AIRLINE MISSING ON FLIGHT TO BEIJING

I am interrupting my next post to report this tragic news. A Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777-200 Flight MH 370 went missing while heading to Beijing early Saturday 8th March. Till now, Vietnam authorities had reported it could have crashed into the South China Sea, south- west of Lai Xuan Thanh. The plane was carrying 239 passengers and crew. There were 153 passengers from China, 38 Malaysians, 7 Australians, 4 Americans and 10 other Nationalities. There were also 2 infants.
I have to confess something. After doing the fengshui for Year of Wooden Horse, 2014, I decided that this year I shall not travel abroad due to very bad forecast, much to the disappointment of my family as we do travel abroad yearly. But to travel South on 1st day of Chinese New Year is auspicious and that was why I took my family to Singapore. But never travel North this year because of the inauspicious Stars - Zi (Year Breaker, Calamity), Ren (ambush) and Gui (great mishap). North-East direction is also inauspicious because of the 7 Red Star which indicates injuries. This is also the most probable Flight direction from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. It must have flown first North and then NE, thus a double bad luck. To make matters worse, Saturday 8th March has bad energy called “Close”, which means the Qi energy is dead. Yes I know we are always wiser when things had happened and many would have said why I, the Tao Hermit, did not write about this before to warn people. But seriously, would you have believed me? My prayer is for some survivors to be found and rescued, for any fatalities, my condolences to the families and may their souls rest in peace. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment