Cookies

Thursday 13 March 2014

THE WORLD’S MOST MYSTERIOUS FLIGHT- MH370, KL – BEIJING

It has been almost 5 days that Malaysian Airline MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur and its whereabouts are still unknown. The fate of all 239 passengers and Crew is still unknown. The families concerned had been in pain and anguish. The incident had generated so much of interest, experts are baffled, it is unprecedented. Even NASA is joining in the search. The Search Teams here are tired, had almost no rest, and public anger and frustrations are rising to boiling point. A complete fiasco, a complete Mystery. Even the country’s self- proclaimed No. 1 shaman came to help, causing mostly more uproar than anything else. However, I have some Theory about the whole thing but first let me raise some points. The Plot – To get the whole World’s attention so that every person will not miss an Announcement, from the bush land of the most remote country to the most sophisticated cities. This is the best way to do so- let the plane vanish into thin air! Create an interest so great that every one is talking about it and eager to get the latest news, or a piece of the action. Thus Mission is accomplished. The Question – if this is the case, then who or which group stands to benefit from this? To understand this, let me fill you up with some Background data. The Background Data – Remember I had written recently that I must speed my writings up as “Heaven” is speeding things up? In fact have you noticed how fast Time flies these days? So is Karma for Karma has to be speeded up and washed away for the arrival of the Golden Age of Gaia. So I plan to speed up my writings to disseminate my knowledge. But bang! I am stopped in my tracts with this missing Malaysian Airlines MH370 taking up my time. Also, I had news from an African Healer, Credo Mutwa, that shocked me because he mentioned “….China and Malaysia will be…..” and I never put any importance to his crazy prediction then. And via Kathryn May I learned about the possible involvement of Commander Ashtar, an off- Planet Commander. And from the local Chinese community I learned that the 7th day of search may bring some sort of news about the plane. Every one who is a Light Worker or Rainbow Warrior knows something about the coming “Event”, “RV” or ‘Ascension”. And if you do not know what it stands for, then sorry to say you are not a Light Worker, Rainbow Warrior or an Indigo (yet). Don’t worry, everyone progress at their own pace. So some will remain in Holographic 3D world where Dog Eat Dog, Man Eat Dog, type of scene, some progress to 5D Gaia, some the worst of the lot, will be quarantined in a Black Hole for Soul Recycling or Storage. One of the “Event” will be the Close Encounter of the highest kind- where Human meet their Star Family. And I believe, this case of the Mysterious Disappearance of Flight MH370 has to do with “The Disclosure”. Please take another look at the Radar Playback Video I uploaded in my last posting. You will notice a UFO flying 5 to 6 times faster than any of the planes on radar, then it stops stationary and the MH370 went crazy a bit, accelerated, and then poof, disappears. And because Time is speeding real big time fast, do not miss my next posting! OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment