Cookies

Sunday 31 May 2015

LET’S SPEED UP THE LESSONS FOR TIME IS RATHER SHORT

Every message I get reminded of Events that may come that will change the World as we know now. But who am I to warn the World? I do not wish to be the one who brings bad news nor be the one who create panic or a fear- mongerer. That is why I have decided to take leave in writing and be more active in my community. As I can not save everyone nor convince the populace, I am letting some one who is bigger than me do the Talking. There is hardly time to waste and I am out of breathe. The Masters that I am in contact with, directly or indirectly, like Babaji, Sai Baba, and others I can’t mention as they are living masters, do not mean anything to those who have no such contacts, yet each of them had the same Message to Humanity. But quoting these Masters may still mean nothing to many as they may not be known to all. Then I got indirect messages from Sananda. I know him as Sananda but many of you know him as Jesus. As my English isn’t that good and I can’t express myself that well, I am letting Sananda speak to all who read my Postings here. Hence I shall take a back seat and only post when the need arises, otherwise it shall be Sananda from the next postings. I shall let him convince you. But a word of warning. Some may find it ridiculous or even offensive. But I am just a messenger. He is the one who is doing the Talking. There is actually no religion. Jesus is not a “Christian” as Buddha is not a “Buddhist”. Taoists only talk about The Tao- The Way, which I am most familiar. And so I shall now take my place where I belong, back to Nature, The Way and I do need more time for Meditation and co -creating a better future at least for my country. My Blessings to all. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment