Cookies

Sunday 10 May 2015

THE MEANING OF THE MATHEMATICAL PI IN HUMANITY’S FUTURE DECODED

This is probably the most important article of mine. I was given information about the impending ‘Event” that will change Human History forever from my various sources, human, Masters and Angelic. And from my Chinese metaphysical training, I knew that 2015 and/or 2016 will be a very crucial year for Humanity, but am not able to narrow down the possible dates. There are also much information that I needed to iron out or confirm. Each new information I get points out to the ‘Event” but nothing very concrete- the Masters were not willing to divulge more. Then I was given a very cryptic message by The Divine – ‘The mathematical Pi will be very important in terms of Humanity’s future”. For a long time I was troubled by this message because it doesn’t make sense to me at all, meditation on it didn’t bring forth any answers as well. I needed to crack this code but am totally lost. Reading my old Maths textbooks was useless. I knew this needed an esoteric way to decode the hint given to me and not pure Maths. I confess I had to give up. And as always, information will be given to me that will help me crack the puzzle. The answer I got really knocked me out cold, and shivering to my very core. It ties up all other information that was given to me, but the difference is that I derived this from my own method, my own effort and not spoon- fed. Now I shall try to tell you what I discovered, and will try to explain as simple as I possibly can. You know I never like to write long postings and neither do I have to time. This indirectly means this post is very important. So bear with me, here goes.
Look at Table 1, it shows the relationship between the alphabet and numbers. There are many ways to do this, the method I use is from the Hebrew system. Pi is defined as the ratio of the diameter to the circumference of a circle. If diameter is 1, then the circumference must be 3.14, which is value of pi, π. By joining the letters A to M, D to J and F to H, you ill have 3 semi- circles. His represents the Jewish Menora . Now translate these letters to numbers and add them up. You get 22 and 22 divided by 7 is the value of pi. In Fig 1, the word SEVEN is equivalent to 22 (use Table 1). And 22 divided by 7 itself is the value of pi again. Thus 7 is a mystic number and so is pi, π. There are 7 days in a week and we have 7 appertures in the human body- 2 nostrils, 2 ear canals, 1 mouth, 1 anus and 1 urethra (for Male, and Female is 1 vagina). In the Bible, there are the 7 Seals, 7 Vials and 7 trumpats. The Event will affect all humanity. Best way to include all humans is the 12 Zodiac signs. Every human will belong to one of the Zodiac signs. The word Zodiac is equals to 16(Fig 2). And again reducing the number to 1 digit, becomes 7 (again). See the mystical 7 again? This led me to conclude that the value of π needs to have 16 digits to include all of humanity. Mathematically speaking, π is infinity. Good, we re getting closer to Truth. So π is now 3.141592653589793. Look at Fig 3. Now we have to spell out all the 16 digits of π, including the decimal as “point”. This will add up to 315. Reducing to single digit, it is 9. The 9th month is September. So we have identified the important month. As π is 22/7, and we use 24/7 to men 24 hrs every day of the week, thus , the important date is ‘22”. For deciphering which Year, we go back to the all important π. See Fig 4. As π is spelled out as pi, it is then 3+5 = 8. And only 2015 can be reduced to 8. Thus I have derived the important date – 22nd September, 2015. Thank You, Divine!! Rodrigous had been told of the Time and Place but not the Month or Year of a great Meteor fall that will cause devastating consequences. The Time is 2 am, the Place is off the island of Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico when reduced to numbers using Table 1, we get 3+6+5+5+7+2+5+5+3+2 equals to 28+15 =16=7, again. This is significant, as I had mention 7 is a mystical number (God made the World in 7 days). Two is 7+4+2 = 13. Another very special number is 13. GOD is 7+2+4=13. Jesus had 12 diciples, ie 12+1 = 13.
Now for some Feng Shui lessons, my forte. This year 2015, the West has the very bad Flying Star number 5, which is Death and Destruction. So Puerto Rico, USA is in the West. I tell you, they are in for big time trouble. And September 22nd is a day of the Metal Ox and which also falls on a Year Breaker, bad energy my friends. Ox belongs to the element Earth, which is exhausted by the Metal of that day. So Earth is in big trouble. Now 24th September is the day of Water Rabbit and a Month Breaker with added energy of Destruction. A double whammy and knock out punch! The Event will fall on 22nd September but news report will only trickle out to rest of world by 24th, thus the world will wake up to bad news, OR 24th September is THE Event itself. In the Month of September, Flying Star number 7 flies to central sector, again the number 7 appears, re-enforcing the month of September as being a month to look out for. How to handle this information will be discussed in my next posting. OR NI OR FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment