Cookies

Wednesday 8 March 2017

A TOUGH CASE TO CRACK




Finally the family decided to bring their son who is deaf and dumb to me. This man had complained of severe pain in his abdomen, often writhing in pain. I had done a medical examination, including blood tests and X-ray but could not find any pathology. I then suggested Energy Healing by me. However his family members were not satisfied and had consulted 2 other doctors and also 2 different private hospitals, all of them could not find anything wrong but gave medications anyway. Of course the medications didn’t work. So after spending thousands in medical fees and no improvement, they finally brought him back to me after a month. Today I started the first course of Energy Healing and he certainly needs more sessions. They had also consented for me to check their house and perform Medical Feng Shui to correct any bad Qi. It remains to be seen if I can help this poor fellar. OR NI TOR FOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment