Cookies

Thursday 16 March 2017

I ASKED THE I CHING “WILL THERE BE A HUGE DISASTER ON 20th MARCH, 2017?”




Since my previous Post I had received queries from close friends of what exactly will happen on 20th March. I myself am not sure too but promised to investigate. On such matters, investigation is either by meditation or by calculation using the ancient I Ching. The quickest method for me is by the I Ching and so I got the above two Hexagrams, 23 (Bo) turning into 2 (Kun). Now the interpretation is the most difficult part in I Ching Divination.  I have said before to my Clients who had asked for my help using I Ching- that the I Ching is never wrong but any mistake in divination is due to my mistake in Calculation and Interpretation.  I used to apply a longer methodology in calculation called the King Wen method but there is tendency in making errors so I no longer use it as it is very complex but more accurate, a method employed by Kuan Kong as stated in the Three Kingdoms text. So here are my deductions.
It is definitely not a good date for long distance travelling. It is also a very difficult Day for many. There is bad weather too. The rich may not be greatly affected but the little man’s hut is destroyed. The second Hexagram, 2 indicates “the Horse fight with the Dragon” and “blood spills”. You interpret this.
Of course if I want to know what happen on 21st March, I will have to repeat the calculations and it is pointless. I rather have a cup of my coffee, relax and do some other things. OR NI TOR FOR.
……………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment