Cookies

Thursday 14 July 2011

LET'S TALK ON SOME ART- THE LIULI CRYSTAL ART





Let me now digress from serious talks to some Art for the relaxation of our Minds. Of course I relax by doing meditation, paida or lajin exercises but I don’t expect every one to follow me. Viewing art pieces is one good way of relaxation of the mind but some modern art makes us feel very uncomfortable with its very abstract drawings and play of colours. I introduce the very elegant and pleasing works by Loretta H. Yang, who restored the lost art of the western Han Liuli crystal art to its rightful place in the international arena. She founded the LIULIGONGFANG in 1987 in Taiwan. Since then it is a world known brand for the Liuli Chinese Crystal Art.
When I viewed the works, I felt so much at peace and tranquillity.Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment