Cookies

Sunday 17 July 2011

MEDICAL FENGSHUI

This aspect of fengshui had been neglected by many masters but is my favourite subject. Many only associate fengshui with wealth but the health aspect had been given little or no attention. In fact I had achieved my best results in fengshui consultation on the health aspect. I remember one case particularly well.
The husband was at his wit’s end because his wife had an almost never ending stream of health issues one after another. Their financial resources were almost depleted because of the constant hospital and doctors’ bills. It was then they came to consult me. When I reviewed her medical history, I knew that it was not mainly a medical problem that she has; it has something to do with the fengshui aspect of their house. To cut a long story short, you may refer to my Book “Esoteric Views on Health” in the chapter 14 ‘Strange Illness caused by the Unknown”. Yes, I managed to solve her health problems without a tablet or injection and neither did she need to be hospitalised.
I should also warn that just like medicine is not able to solve all cases of illnesses, neither can the use of medical fengshui. All have their limitations. Many chronic diseases, especially cancers, are karmic- linked and thus almost impossible to cure. But sometimes we can use fengshui to help enhance the recuperation of the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment