Cookies

Thursday 7 July 2011

SOME FENG SHUI TALK

I had received fengshui training both formal and informal, from several fengshui masters and one grandmaster. Many were from Hong Kong and if China mainland is excluded, these masters are among the best. Early this year I met a fengshui master from Beijing and he blew all of us apart with his abilities. His knowledge when compared to many of us, is like a PhD to a Primary school level student! He can do very complicated calculations within a few minutes and comes up with a detailed analysis of past, present and future events.
Anyway, having this knowledge sometimes is a burden. I will tell you a story now. A friend invited me over to his new house and I was more than eager to see his million dollar house, yes, it is at the upper end of the housing market. I was eager because I wanted to see the fengshui of the house as it intrigues me.
This is because of what had happened after he moved in with his family. One of his kids was getting sick most of the time, in and out of hospitals and there was a break in as well, although there are security guards in the small enclave.
There was already a small gathering of his other friends when I arrived and all of us settled down for some food and drinks. Now to do a proper fengshui analysis I will need my luopan, the Chinese fengshui compass but that would be so obvious. Besides, he had not asked my opinion nor does he belief in this “nonsense”. However, now a days I do clandestine fengshui for my own knowledge. I mean I will take the compass directions using a small pocket device and no one will even notice what I was doing. I do this as case histories to understand the fengshui of the place.
However this time it was difficult because of so many people around. I had one chance and whipped out my hand held compass to take a quick reading but this way it suffered from great accuracy. So my calculations will only approximate the real calculations. I noted the reading. As it was already dark, I could not observe the land forms beside the house, and actually this is most important. Thus it will be only a very rough guide as to the fengshui of the premises.
When I got home, I started to calculate out the 2 possible fengshui results from the 2 different readings that I ended up with- house facing either East 3 or SE 1. Even with this limited information, along with poor accuracy, I could see that it sort of confirmed what had occurred thus far- his kid getting sick most of the time and the burglary. The Charts worked out to be as below-
The Flying Star East3 chart-

SE 2,5 S6,1 SW 4,3
E 3,4 1,6 W 8,8
NE 7,9 N 5,2 NW9,7

The Flying Star SE 1 chart –

SE 8,6 S4,2 SW6,4
E 7,5 9,7 W 2,9
NE 3,1 N 5,3 NW 1,8

Now without going into boring details of the Flying Star analysis, the above charts of Mountain and Water star distribution did not show good star distribution in many of the sectors that cover the master bedroom (East sector) and kids’ bedroom ( SW and NW sectors). Moreover their water fountain is placed in the wrong sector (North). The East3 chart could explain the burglary since at the East sector is where the break in occurred. Also East facing house is a Dui House and this year is very inauspicious, as it meets 5 Yellow and Tai Sui(Grand Duke). Very few people can have a house with perfect fengshui but if a master is consulted, then some remedial measures may render the bad effects to be lessened or not occur.
This is a very rough fengshui assessment as I have no opportunity to look at the landforms around the house to trigger the bad Flying Stars. Moreover full assessment may need Advanced Flying Stars or other methods of feng shui like The Eight Mansions (Ba Zhai) or Liu Fa methodology, which I was told is superior to the other two methods.
Now this is the burden that I have to bear- knowing the rough fengshui of their house, in particular it being very bad this year of the Rabbit for them, how can I tell them when they have absolutely no belief in fengshui? We are not allowed to interfere in other’s destiny especially when we are not invited to do so- it is a Law. So I have to keep my mouth tightly shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment